Admission Requirements: New Frehsman
Definition: Recent high school graduate or HSED/GED holder.
Admission is simple — submit the following to the Student Services Office:
- The University of Wisconsin System application for admission
- The $44 application fee
- ACT or SAT scores (if under 21 years of age)
- Official high school transcripts and/an official copy of your HSED/GED scores (if applicable) and official transcripts of any university or technical college coursework completed while in high school
- Required High School Coursework:*
*Students who do not meet the minimum admission requirements may be asked to meet with the Assistant Dean for Student Services to discuss their application.
- 4 English credits
- 3 Social Science credits
- 3 Mathematics credits
- 3 Natural science credits
- 4 Additional College Preparatory credits
Total: 17 Academic Credits Required for Admission